- 1 cup cooked cauliflower,
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp crushed garlic
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- olive oil
- For Topping:
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- *Optional Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower florets into chunks and steam them in a steamer or on the stove until slightly soft for 15 minutes. Place in a ricer or grate until a rice like consistency.
- One large head should produce approximately 3 cups of riced cauliflower. The remainder can be used to make additional pizza crusts immediately, or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- To Make the Bread:
- Prepare your baking stone or sheet by spreading a small amount of olive oil on it and top with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg, Parmesan and Mozzarella. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir.
- Transfer to the baking stone or sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a large rectangle.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread the minced garlic over baked cauliflower bread and top with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Place back in the 450 degree oven until all cheese is melted.
- Slice and Serve!
Servings: 4-8 • Size: heaping 2 breadsticks • Points +: 3 pts • Smart Points: 3
Calories: 195 • Fat: 12.5 g • Carbs: 3.7 • Fiber: 0.6 • Protein: 17.8 g • Sugar: 0.7
Sodium: 428 mg • Cholesterol: 63 mg